The Two Bedroom Townhome you deserve is now available – Perfect for when you are ready to downsize but still want to pamper yourself. Luxurious master suite, as well as a private guest suite make this your perfect home! Maintenance free living at its finest!
Tucked away on the top of the hill, with gorgeous landscaping and A-Class amenities, Kingswood is Bethel, CT’s hidden gem. Boasting a pool, tennis courts, and stately brick architecture, this quiet complex is just moments away from Downtown Bethel and all this charming New England community has to offer. This extraordinary townhouse is unique within the Kingswood development, as the original owner changed the blueprints during construction. The ground level contains the garage, utilities room (complete with new HVAC, water heater), laundry room, and a bright and spacious guest suite that is perfect as a 2nd bedroom or home office. On the next level, relax or entertain in your large open living space, with fireplace and 9ft ceilings. Part of this space is currently being utilized as a formal library, but can easily be transformed into a dining area. The spacious eat-in kitchen offers year-round views and private back deck offering tranquil views of nature. Upstairs you will find the one-of-a-kind 16x28ft master bedroom with vaulted ceilings and skylights, complete with 4 large closets, attic access, and a jaw-dropping 18x13ft master bath with huge soaker tub, stand up shower, and even a bidet. Look no further for your own slice of luxury in this vibrant and growing community.
For a private showing, please contact Danielle Raguzin, 845.705.7530, firstname.lastname@example.org Kingswood – Things to Know
- One of a kind master bedroom & bath
- This is the only unit in the development with this 3rd floor layout. The original owner changed the blueprints during construction
- The units on this cul-de-sac were built in 1994, seven years after the rest of the development
- New gas furnace and AC unit installed 2014; new gas water heater installed 2013; new windows installed upstairs 2009
- Can easily upgrade the fireplace from wood to gas
- The development is paving all the roads and parking spaces, beginning May 2018. There will be no assessment to the homeowners.
- Pet friendly (small, leashed)
- There are posted dog walking paths around the development
- Walking distance to downtown and train station
- Smoke alarms are hardwired to fire department
- HOA Fees – $425 per month – Covers landscaping, trash, and snow plowing
- Gas – $99 average per month
- Electricity – $111 average per month
- All wires are underground so we rarely lose power in storms
- Town Water & Sewer – $92 per quarter
MORE INFO HERE